Abstract Submission Deadlines:
- Abstract submission for selected talks and travel awards: extended to September 25, 2017
- Selected talks and travel awards announced: October 5, 2017
- Abstract submission: November 7, 2017
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- All presenters – poster or podium – must be fully registered and payment received to attend the conference.
- The language of the conference is English and all presentations must be in English.
- Please use text only.
- Abstracts are submitted on-line with registration. Enter author details and abstract text into the online system.
- The limit is 4000 characters. No formatting is required.
- Some abstracts (as reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee) will be selected to give an oral presentation.
- In the event that the conference is over-subscribed, preference will be given to those submitting abstracts.